About this item
- 3 Door Wardrobe with a drawer, mirror and multiple shelves for organising clothes and storage
- Product Dimensions:- Length: 112.5 cm (44.29 inches); Width: 45 cm (17.72 inches); Height: 183 cm (72.05 inches)
- Manufactured using premium-quality engineered wood which offers sturdiness and durability
- Contemporary design and long-lasting, smooth wenge finish gives a classy look
- Equipped with a mirror in the front to help you get ready
- Spaciously designed 3-door wardrobe for ample spacing, includes multiple shelves, hanging storage and a lockable drawer for efficient organisation
- Door action tested thoroughly for over 10,000 cycles and drawer action of up to 5,000 cycles to ensure longevity
- Consists of a lockable drawer for storing your valuables, personal items, documents and more
- Higher load-bearing capacity of up to 95kg for large compartments and 45kg for the drawer
- Rust-resistant hardware; 15 mm thick board adds to the robustness of the structure
- Tested for stability with a tip-over test to prevent toppling over and assured safety
- Smooth edges and absence of burrs prevent accidental scrapes and cuts
- Materials devoid of any toxins and harmful chemicals makes it safe to use
- Requires carpenter assembly, provided by the supplier
- Care Instructions: Do not move or push without dismantling. Avoid using a wet cloth to wipe clean
- Package Contents: 1 Medusa Engineered Wood 3 Door Wardrobe with Drawer and Mirror (Wenge finish)
Disclaimers: Package contains Wardrobe only. Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
Furniture bought on Nicemaple.com comes with a 2 Year Warranty against any manufacturing defects. So go ahead and buy with confidence.
Eligibility: This Warranty is non-transferable, and in order to be eligible for it, you must present a valid invoice for the Product when requested by us or our representative (s). Any alterations or modifications made to the products after purchase are not recommended and will void the entire warranty.
The warranty will not apply where: (a) The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances such as movement of up to 4% in some fabrics; (b) The Product has been used for purposes other than those for which it was designed; (c) The customer failed to clean, use, and maintain the Product properly; (d) The product has been subjected to abnormal conditions such as the environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress, or something similar; (e) The flaw was caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, or an accident; or (f) The flaw was caused by chemical damage.
The warranty does not extend to: (a) Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear; (b) Damage or defects caused by after treatments; or (c) Minor variations in colour.
NOTE: There may be minor variations in fabric colour and wood finish between the images shown here and the actual product. This is due to differences in screen calibrations and resolutions between displays. It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions of up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non-upholstered products.
Rolx Medusa Engineered Wood Wardrobe Wenge Finish
How to Initiate a Return Request?
Click Product Images
To raise a return request, you should click 2-3 clear photographs of the item in question. Below are the guidelines to follow while taking the photographs.
- 1-2 images should clearly show the entire product and 1-2 images zoomed-in on the damaged/defective area such that the relevant concern is visible.
- The image file size should not exceed 5 MB
Raise A Return Request
- Login to Your Account > Go to the My Orders section in ‘My Account’.
- Click on ‘Return This Product’ next to the product name that you want to return
- Select the ‘Reason’ and upload the supporting images
- Write your comments in the dialog box provided and submit the request
Guest Users (i.e. you have not registered on nicemaple.com)
- Click on Returns & Refund under the ‘Need Help’ section on the nicemaple.com website/app
- Fill in all the required details like Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number
- Select the ‘Reason’, ‘Sub Reason’, ‘Sub Reason Type’ and fill in your order details
- Upload the supporting images (maximum 3, based on the image guidelines explained above) and write your comments in the dialog box provided. The file size should not exceed 5 MB
- Submit the return request.
Evaluate and Pick-Up
- Once we receive the images, Nice Maple Resolution team will connect with you within 24 hours.
- The return requests are evaluated by the Nice Maple Resolution team in consultation with the merchant and a technician visit may be scheduled (if required). Please note that the resolution will be provided basis the technician’s evaluation report.
- Return pick-up of product will be scheduled basis the evaluation of the technician and your subsequent interaction with our Customer Support representative.
- Please retain the original packaging of the product, along with user manual, warranty slip and other accessories to ensure a successful pick-up.
- A product scheduled for return pick-up will be picked up by the logistic partner of the Brand/Merchant from the original shipping address of the order, within 72 hours of initiation of the return pick-up request.
Returning an Item
You can return an Item within 48 Hours of the item being delivered to you only in case the item delivered is damaged or defective. Return requests are not accepted after 48 Hours from the date of delivery.
What’s Eligible For Return?
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition, you can return the damaged or defective item unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice and get the refund within 48 hours of being delivered.
Any Item that shows signs of Alteration or Re-size or Damage by the customer will not be accepted for Return.
Return requests raised within 48 Hours will be accepted under the following reasons:
Damaged - If the item delivered to you is in a damaged condition i.e. the packaging of the item is tampered with and not sealed.
Defective - If the item delivered to you is defective. A defect is the unfortunate result of a flaw in manufacturing e.g. engraving is not complete on both sides of the coin or details missing on the packaging or if the item delivered to you is different (in dimension, shape or colour) from the item image on our website.