Modern, comfy and versatile - a living room corner sofa that you need. Solid eucalyptus wood frame provides durability and longevity. Thickly padded cushions, upholstered with hardwearing and soft suede fabric create a welcoming place to sit back and relax. Short legs greatly complement sofa minimalistic design that will enhance any modern set-ups.
- Density - 40 (Can be customize to 32 as per choice)
- Fabric - Suede 350 GSM
- Frame - Marandi Wood & Teak Ply (Strong enough to last for minimum 40 Years)
- Filling Foam - Sleepwell
- Size - (Length - 9 Feet By 6 Feet) & (Seating Depth - 22 Inches, Overall Sofa Depth - 30 Inches), (Right Hand Side from Standing Front) For customisation please connect customer care & (Length - 8 Feet By 6 Feet) & (Seating Depth - 22 Inches, Overall Sofa Depth - 30 Inches), (Right Hand Side from Standing Front) For customisation please connect customer care.
- Legs - 303 SS Golden 4 Inches
- Seating Comfort - 40 Density gives a best sitting comfort and a long life.
You can also request for fabric selection at home and use "Chat" option for any customisation request.
Disclaimers: Package contains Sofa Set only. Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
Furniture bought on Nicemaple.com comes with a 5 Year Warranty against any manufacturing defects. So go ahead and buy with confidence.
Eligibility: This Warranty is non-transferable, and in order to be eligible for it, you must present a valid invoice for the Product when requested by us or our representative (s). Any alterations or modifications made to the products after purchase are not recommended and will void the entire warranty.
The warranty will not apply where: (a) The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances such as movement of up to 4% in some fabrics; (b) The Product has been used for purposes other than those for which it was designed; (c) The customer failed to clean, use, and maintain the Product properly; (d) The product has been subjected to abnormal conditions such as the environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress, or something similar; (e) The flaw was caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, or an accident; or (f) The flaw was caused by chemical damage.
The warranty does not extend to: (a) Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear; (b) Damage or defects caused by after treatments; or (c) Minor variations in colour.
NOTE: There may be minor variations in fabric colour and wood finish between the images shown here and the actual product. This is due to differences in screen calibrations and resolutions between displays. It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions of up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non-upholstered products.
FABRIC & COLOR CUSTOMIZATION
We offer you many types of customization which also includes the Color & Fabric.
PROCESS TO CUSTOMIZATION
- You may select the color & fabric from the mentioned codes and add the code while placing an order on cart page under "SPECIAL SELLER INSTRUCTIONS"
- You may select the color & fabric from the mentioned codes and share it with our customer services representative post placing an order with your order id.
Lexis Tufted back Suede Chesterfield Sectional Sofa
Returning an Item
You can return an Item within 48 Hours of the item being delivered to you only in case the item delivered is damaged or defective. Return requests are not accepted after 48 Hours from the date of delivery.
What’s Eligible For Return?
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition, you can return the damaged or defective item unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice and get the refund within 48 hours of being delivered.
Any Item that shows signs of Alteration or Re-size or Damage by the customer will not be accepted for Return.
Return requests raised within 28 Hours will be accepted under the following reasons:
Damaged - If the item delivered to you is in a damaged condition i.e. the packaging of the item is tampered with and not sealed.
Defective - If the item delivered to you is defective. A defect is the unfortunate result of a flaw in manufacturing e.g. engraving is not complete on both sides of the coin or details missing on the packaging or if the item delivered to you is different (in dimension, shape or colour) from the item image on our website.