About this item
- Due to the cushion's ability to provide relaxation to your legs it can help you improve your sleep quality. Placing a cushion under your knees helps you relieve pressure from your lower back as well. This also helps the blood to return smoothly back to your heart, improving blood circulation
- They're typically used to add a decorative accent at the front or back of a bed. They can also serve a more functional purpose. cushions can be placed between your legs at night, to provide head, shoulder, back or hip support, by comfortably aligning your body. A great combination of form and function!
- Washing your cushions is a hygiene practice that won’t just save your cushions from expiring too early but keep you away from many health issues as well. Skin oils, saliva, sweat, bacteria, you name it. It’s a hotbed for icky things and these break down your cushion’s inner stuffing over time, making them flat and lumpy.
Note: This is a ADD ON Product cannot be purchased separately.
Eligibility: This Warranty is non-transferable, and in order to be eligible for it, you must present a valid invoice for the Product when requested by us or our representative (s). Any alterations or modifications made to the products after purchase are not recommended and will void the entire warranty.
The warranty will not apply where: (a) The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances such as movement of up to 4% in some fabrics; (b) The Product has been used for purposes other than those for which it was designed; (c) The customer failed to clean, use, and maintain the Product properly; (d) The product has been subjected to abnormal conditions such as the environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress, or something similar; (e) The flaw was caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, or an accident; or (f) The flaw was caused by chemical damage.
The warranty does not extend to: (a) Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear; (b) Damage or defects caused by after treatments; or (c) Minor variations in colour.
NOTE: There may be minor variations in fabric colour and wood finish between the images shown here and the actual product. This is due to differences in screen calibrations and resolutions between displays. It is acceptable to have a slight mismatch in dimensions of up to 12mm in upholstered products and up to 6mm in non-upholstered products.
FABRIC & COLOR CUSTOMIZATION
We offer you many types of customization which also includes the Color & Fabric.
PROCESS TO CUSTOMIZATION
- You may select the color & fabric from the mentioned codes and add the code while placing an order on cart page under "SPECIAL SELLER INSTRUCTIONS"
- You may select the color & fabric from the mentioned codes and share it with our customer services representative post placing an order with your order id.
ADD ON PILLOWS - SAME COLOR AS SOFA
Returning an Item
You can return an Item within 48 Hours of the item being delivered to you only in case the item delivered is damaged or defective. Return requests are not accepted after 48 Hours from the date of delivery.
What’s Eligible For Return?
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition, you can return the damaged or defective item unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice and get the refund within 48 hours of being delivered.
Any Item that shows signs of Alteration or Re-size or Damage by the customer will not be accepted for Return.
Return requests raised within 28 Hours will be accepted under the following reasons:
Damaged - If the item delivered to you is in a damaged condition i.e. the packaging of the item is tampered with and not sealed.
Defective - If the item delivered to you is defective. A defect is the unfortunate result of a flaw in manufacturing e.g. engraving is not complete on both sides of the coin or details missing on the packaging or if the item delivered to you is different (in dimension, shape or colour) from the item image on our website.